JT’S Charity Work
This is a limited time special “Military and Medical Appreciation” offer. Order a single one-pound box for yourself and we will donate another one-pound box of these delicious confections to a medical professional, or veteran or active duty member of the armed services ($35 value). You pay only for the shipping (~ $11/box).
After the costs of running a business, JT’s Confections donate ALL our profits to charity.
We write checks to Disabled American Vet (DAV.org), St Jude Children’s Hospital, The Summit Speech School in New Providence, New Jersey; The Minneapolis Children’s Hospital; Homeless Solutions in Morristown NJ; The Father English Community Food Pantry in Paterson, NJ; and various local smaller organizations
In addition to writing checks:
- every March we run a month-long Military Appreciation Campaign. In 2020, during the pandemic, we extended it to two months and included medical workers.
- we work with the Transition Program at Randolph HS in NJ to help train their AMAZING special needs kids.
- we donate Easter Baskets to every child staying at the Battered Women’s Shelter in Morristown, NJ
- we donate Easter Baskets to the children staying at Homeless Solutions in Morristown, NJ
- we annually donate deluxe gift boxes of clusters to raise $10,000 for the Summit Speech School
- through our partnership with The Summit Speech School in New Providence, NJ, we have raised over $40,000.
- through our partnership with TWIG, we have raised $7,000 for the Goryeb Children’s Hospital in Morristown, NJ.